- very fast, non-invasive and especially painless intervention
- LOTUS GynoLaserTM treatment is a world novelty based on special laser head inserted into vaginal opening which rejuvenates the vaginal wall
- the use of a special type of laser gently overheats the area, which leads to remodeling of collagen and formation of new collagen fibers in the vaginal tissue
Requirements before treatment
- gynecological examination before treatment
- oncocytological examination of the cervix (not older than 12 months)
- negative vaginal cultivation sample (not older than 2 weeks)
Steps of treatment
The application of the laser is preceded by a thorough consultation. Rejuvenation of the vagina due to its non-invasive nature does not require any special preparation before the procedure. Treatment consists of three sessions with an interval of about 4 – 8 weeks. Before the procedure, the patient undergoes a gynecological examination in specules, subsequently the vagina is wiped with a dry tampon. The laser is applied using a disposable vaginal probe, which is gradually used to complete treatment of the vaginal mucosa. The treatment itself takes approximately 20 minutes.
Immediately after the treatment, the client is free to leave home and return to normal daily activities. After the procedure, there may be a pale pink to bloody discharge of varying intensity, sometimes even watery in nature. It is a physiological process that can take several days. No creams and ointments are needed after this kind of vaginal treatment. The use of vaginal suppositories with hyaluronic acid is suitable for accelerating healing. After treatment, it is recommended to avoid excessive physical activity and sexual activity for 7 days. Instead of bathing, it is recommended to use a shower only. Tight underwear is also not recommended.
What treatment and problems is Gynolaser Fraxis suitable for?
- painless method of vaginal remodeling (narrowing of the vagina, improvement of elasticity)
- treatment of uterine drop
- treatment of insufficient vaginal secretion
- treatment of dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse)
- adjusts and balances the environment of the urovaginal microflora
- has an anti-inflammatory effect and strengthens the immunity in the vagina
- treatment of urinal incontinence
- removal of warty growths (condylomas)
- pregnancy and lactation,
- acute gynecological inflammation,
- blood clotting disorders.