CO2 laser FRAXIS
premium high performance laser approved by the FDA
Our clinic works with FRAXIS CO2 laser of the newest generation. This state-of-the-art device serves to smooth out and stretch the skin as well as to remove various skin growths.
The newest item is a special attachment used for gynecological applications. Gynolaser is used to treat vaginal atrophy caused by age, childbirth, menopause, and hysterectomy. The greatest benefit of this laser treatment is the speed and that the procedures are done pain-free and without the need for recovery.
Use in dermatology and plastic surgery
Fractional resurfacing (face, neck, hands)
Coalescence of the skin tone and improvement of the skin texture
Scar and stretch mark (striae) correction
Treatment of acne scars
Minimizing of expanded pores
Laser removal of skin growths, viral and senile warts, intradermal moles, milia, hemangiomas, fatty deposits – xanthelasma, and other surgical or vaporization procedures.
latest innovation in esthetic gynecology
Use of GYNOLASER
Lower sensitivity during sexual intercourse
Vaginal dryness connected with irritability
The biggest news in the field of esthetic gynecology is the use of CO2 laser in vaginal treatment. The result is narrowing and tightening of the area and also the solution to stress incontinence and lowering of the uterus after giving birth.
Unlike previous surgical options, operation with this laser is fast, simple, and it requires almost no time for recovery.
What is fractional resurfacing?
- It is laser procedure, used in estetic medicine, used to remove pigmentation, soften wrinkles, reintroduce natural skin tention and improve looks of scars.
- Laser treatment causes long-term colagen stimulation, giving the skin young appearance
- Maim laser beam used in fractional resurfacing consists of thousands thin laser beams, which have deep skin remodeling properties. Non – lasered skin islands, left between thin laser beam dots serve as fast regeneration centers.
- Laser machine provides surface, medium deep and deep skin resurfacing options, depending on the needs of the patients.
Procedure is relatively fast. Before the procedure, consultation with the doctor is mandatory, to provide health documentation needed. Treated area is firstly covered in anestetical cream. After the cream effect has taken place, areas of the skin can be laser treated one by one. Lenght of the procedure includes variables such as depth of treatment and size of treated area.
Post – treatment steps
- Immediately after the procedure, skin aquires red coloration. Patient can feel burning sensation simillar to sun burn.
- After 3 or 4 days, treated skin can handle make – up covering, but individual cases may vary.
- Skin discoloration and swelling can be seen up to 10 days after treatment. Skin can respond in various ways. Healing process is affected by post – treatment hygiene and skin care.
- It is recommended to apply cream with uv protection factor 50+ at least 4 to 8 weeks after treatment. During this period, skin should not be intentionaly exposed to direct sunlight or tanning bed rays.
- Our recommended post – treatment cream is Cicaplast, which can be purchased at our clinic or at any other pharmacy.
Areas that can be laster treated
- Back of hands
How many treatments are recommended?
- Treatment count is individual, and dependent of skin condition, depth and type of scar tissue, character of wrinkles, ammount of pigmentation and age of patient.
- Number of treatments is also dependent of desired resulting effect.
- Active herpes symplex,
- Blood colagulation problems,
- Autoimmune diseases,
- Usage of isotretinoin (Roaccutane) for acne treatment,
- Tendency to patological wound healing (keloid forming tendency),
- Active infections of any kind,
- Suspition for malign skin tumor